[Healeys] Official Parts List Question

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Thu Sep 16 13:14:57 MDT 2010

Jim is referring to the standard BMC letter and number codes for standard
fasteners. However, in the case of the crown wheel bolts (and for that
matter, many other specialty bolts throughout the car) are specific part
numbers and have nothing to do with the standard fastener codes. Therefore
ATA 7232 is a specific part number for that specific bolt.

Rich Chrysler