[Healeys] Last BJ8 part search

Rick Huber hubrick at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 06:23:09 MST 2010

Healeyers,
First I'd like to thank all of you that have responded to my searches for
parts for my BJ8.  I keep being delighted with the help from you friends on
the list and by the quality of original parts compared to new reproductions.
 I have one more part that I'd like to try to find an original in good
condition instead of buying new, and that's the steering wheel.  All of the
black plastic has disintegrated off of the steel rim on mine.  If anybody
has a nice original wheel (from the moss catalog, that's part # 853-790),
they'd be willing to part with, I'd be happy to buy it.
Cheers,
Rick