[Healeys] Request to the Vendors and the folks who sell parts.

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 00:10:51 MST 2010

Hey Everyone,

As many of you know, I'm a computer person by day, car guy by night.
I've spent the last year working on a new web based system that I
believe has the possibility to vastly improve how we buy/sell parts
for our vintage cars online. I built it based on how I wished I was
able to buy and sell my car parts.

I'm sending out this message to contact the Vendors and the folks that
spend a lot of time selling their spare parts to see if they would be
interested in looking in to this application and providing to me a
critical opinion of the work.

If you're a Vendor or a spare parts seller and would be interested in
taking a look at what I've been developing I would greatly appreciate
the feedback. I'm *really* interested in getting this application
completed and available to all  in January of 2011.

Thanks and apologies for the "off-topic-ness" of the post.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
1953 Studebaker Champion