[Healeys] Last BJ8 part search

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 07:43:09 MST 2010

Rick -

This is one part where you are far better off getting a new repro from
Moss than buying new.  The repros are excellent reproductions, and the
plastic rim is likely far more durable than the old OEM rims which
have a tendency to rust at the rim and crack the plastic in the
process.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device