[Healeys] Timing cover oil seal leak

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Jun 13 14:56:22 MDT 2010

I know that allowing the new seal installation in a timing cover to "find"
it's own centering position is critical to having the seal not leak. It's
very easy to accidentally allow the tightening of the timing cover bolts to
draw the cover, and therefore the seal, off centre, in which case it will
leak badly.

Rich