[Healeys] Fwd: radiator woes

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 10 23:08:14 MDT 2010

Sorry about the loss on the first repair job; for the work you are
doing now, it seems fair.

A new core for an El Camino, including all labor and materials, was
$428. It's bigger but the cost of materials is probably marginal
compared to labor.

Hey, I went to college in Oregon in the 70's and drove a '62 BT7! It
was so cold and wet all year long I did not need a good radiator! It
rained so much, even during the summer, that I replaced the radiator
cap with a big funnel. Sold the healey and moved to California where
it is warm!

Hee Hee Hee :-)