[Healeys] New Heat Shields available

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 10 22:43:51 MDT 2010

I read the write-up on the Moss website and if all they say is true I
have to commend them!
However, they show 4 heat shields for a MKII when it has five. They
don't show the one under the floor above the muffler for any of the kits.
In addition they do not have the two that are mounted between the
carbs and engine.
It's a great start though.
John