[Healeys] clutch - Need Help please

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 07:03:32 MDT 2010

When mating the bellhousing to the engine did you use the two special dowel
bolts that are original?  Apparently, the factory felt the precise location of
the transmission input shaft to the pilot bushing was critical. I don't think
letting it wear in is going to make the problem go away, if indeed that is the
source of the problem. I can understand your frustration at this point. Did
you modify anything we should know about? Where did you get your replacement
pilot bushing? Is it fully installed (I.E. all the way in the crank?)
Gary Hodson

ealeys at autox.team.net
onate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
uggested annual donation  $12.75