[Healeys] clutch - Need Help please

PG britishcars at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 18 09:49:28 MDT 2010

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the feedback.

1)       Don't have any dowels on the bellhousing.are you thinking about the
rear engine plate to the block?  If so, yes.   Also, the clutch worked fine
until the new spigot bearing and new throw out bearing;

2)      Spigot bearing came from Autofarm and looked fine.

3)      There were no other modifications with the exception of the new DW
competition throw out bearing..however, that is working fine.

4)      Yes, the spigot is recessed into the crank..the same as the old one.
It is flush with the flange on the crank.

I hear you about extra wear not making the problem go away..it was a bit of
a "Hail Mary" on my part.

Thanks..keep your comments coming.

Paul