[Healeys] Healey value

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 09:00:41 MST 2010

Agreed, Doug.  My Healeys are worth exactly what they were worth when the
economy was doing better ... priceless.

As to other cars holding their value, I don't follow the market too closely,
but I think the value of E-Types has dropped as well.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo