[Healeys] Healey value

dwflagg dwflagg at juno.com
Tue Jan 26 08:32:02 MST 2010

I think it all comes down to whether you own your Healey as an investment
or a because you love the marque. Personally, I wouldn't care if they
were worth zero. The pleasure I get from driving a Healey can't be
measured in dollars. As with anything else, the market and economy will
recover and your "investments" will return to their upward climb. Just
remember, you can't take it with you, so enjoy them while you can. IMHO.

Doug