[Healeys] ? Trailex Car Hauler ?

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Sat Feb 27 10:08:13 MST 2010

I have had my Trailex for over 10 years & hauled a vintage race car to many
venues on it. It has been very reliable. The companies that make welded
trailers warned me that bolted designs were inferior & the bolts would loosed
& fall out. So far, I haven't had one bolt come loose. I'm a satisfied
customer. Sorry I don't know of one for sale.
Gary Hodson