[Healeys] ? Trailex Car Hauler ?

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 27 09:17:25 MST 2010

Get in touch with a trailer firm in the Elkhart  IN.  area.   Because of the
economy you should be able to
find a new one at a very competitive price.   Companies have stock piles of
RV, trailers, boats.
Try  Forest River in Elkhart and see what they have available.   They have a
ton of different divisions
so tell them what your looking for and they will hook you up.

Mark