[Healeys] ? Trailex Car Hauler ?

wilkmanracing at aol.com wilkmanracing at aol.com
Sat Feb 27 11:26:28 MST 2010

I don't have a used Trailex for sale, but I have been using one for the past
10 years or so. I did extensive research into trailer offerings and found the
Trailex to be the best.  I bought mine used.  It's a great trailer and I
highly recommend it.  Nothing out there matches it in lightness and quality of
construction. It is a tad expensive and if you don't live near the factory in
Canton, Ohio, delivery is rather costly.  I can tow any of my LBCs with my
wife's Honda Odyssey with its 3,500 pound towing capacity.  With any other
trailer I'd have to use a big honkin' pickup truck or SUV with all the
disadvantages that go with those overweight behemoths. The Honda drives like a
car, is not top-heavy (roll-over prone), gets great gas mileage, and is
incredibly versatile.  The best Trailex trailers were made from about 1980
forward and have interconnected axles.  The older ones have each axle
independent of the other.  The ones with the interconnected axles handle
varying tow heights and terrain better.  Both are good, though.

Bill Wilkman
BT7