[Healeys] shop-talk at autox.team.net

Patrick Yoas pyoas at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 10:46:26 MST 2010

Patton,
My Healey is all apart for a frame up restoration and my wife is not going to
give up her side of the garage. I did extensive flooring in the attic and most
of my Healey is up there in boxes. I purchased cabinets from Lowes and
assembled them to store other Healey Parts, etc. My Healey is on a dolly that
can be rolled around the garage as needed when I want to work on it.

I haven't driven or ridden in a Healey since April 2007 so you have an option
to store your Healey at my place. Leave me the key and a full tank of gas. You
don't have to worry about me borrowing parts from it because mines a BJ8 and I
want to keep yours "driveable" LOL
Patrick