[Healeys] Should I, or Shouldn't I?

Thomas Willig twillig at ruda.de
Mon Feb 8 10:16:58 MST 2010

Jack,

are you talking about the replica Dunlop "magnesium" wheels, similar to those
used on the Jaguar D-Type? If thats the case, then I can tell you that these
wheels are a tight fit on a BN2. I had some machining done on the center, so
they would clear the shock absorber arm.

Regards

Thomas Willig

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----