[Healeys] Digest N0.4, Enquiring minds want to know

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 19 19:12:47 MDT 2010

Sorry, not to change the subject but this caught my attention.

Martin,  that is the first time that I have heard that a patched chassis
killed someone.  Not to sound
morbid but was this a personal acquaintance or some one that knew some one
etc?   What was the
actual cause and how was this proven?

This is a serious question because I was actually border line on going with
a new chassis but chose to
do new rockers, outriggers,scuttle reinforcement, and  floors on my old
frame.   It was all squared up at the end but still has much
of the old frame still intact.   Any areas that I should pay attention to or
be a ware of.

Thanks,   Mark