[Healeys] Digest N0.4, Enquiring minds want to know

F Ronald Rader f.ronald.rader at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 20:27:10 MDT 2010

I am currently rebuilding a 1954 Nash Healey.
the car looked like it was set in salt water up to the axles.
we have replaced fenders, outriggers, rockers, floors and have
strengthened the frame.
I believe that we now have a body that is better than original and strong.
ron rader

1965 BJ8 - sold! (to finish the NH)
1954 Nash healey FHC
1961 XK 150 FHC
1967 E type FHC
etc

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Mark LaPierre <lapierrem at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> This is a serious question because I was actually border line on going with
a new chassis but chose to do new rockers, outriggers,scuttle reinforcement,
and  floors on my old frame.   It was all squared up at the end but still has
much of the old frame still intact.   Any areas that I should pay attention to
or be a ware of.