[Healeys] Fw: Re: Healeys Digest, Vol 4, Issue 566

Martin Jansen jule_enterprisesah at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 16:02:57 MDT 2010

Gary,

At no time did I use this response to sell our product.I used our product as
an example that the original failures of the chassis can be fully corrected.
My thorough knowledge of the car has allowed me to correct the these
failures,and build a safer, better quality, car.

Also, I am familiar with the replacement chassis and the chassis repairs that
replicate the original chassis, however, these "solutions" do not fix the
original
 structural failures because they use the same design. I would like
to refer to a statement made by a structural and metallurgical engineer, "When
failures reoccur at a high rate in the same areas (i.e. compression buckling
of main chassis rails, cracking at engine mounts, front shrouds ripping away,
scuttle shake, and lack of torsional rigidity), they are considered to be
design
 errors." Additionally, I suggest you read the article by Donald Healey
about the importance of torsional and chassis rigidity
http://www.jule-enterprises.com/id59.html.

It is unfortunate that you  do not understand the technical facts that I have
stated in the response and instead chosen to say that I am advertising and
attack my company. I build these cars for a living and I am fully aware of the
failures of the chassis. My years of experience and trade skills support any
statements I made. As well as, the longevity of our chassis demonstrates my
knowledge of  the Austin Healey. I choose to state facts while you state
opinions. So until you can have the technical background please do not claim
your opinions as facts. Furthermore, Healey owners should have the right to
chose the best option for them, and their cars and they should choose it based
on
 technical facts.

Enclosing, laws about disclosing  repaired and patched chassis have been put
into
 place because these chassis have killed people. Healey owner safety is our
first concern at Jule Enterprises as it should be at all restoration shops.

Happy Healeying,

Marty
www.jule-enterprises.com