[Healeys] 1960 BN7 interior

Tim Davis BN7 tld6008 at mchsi.com
Mon Apr 5 17:18:33 MDT 2010

I need some guidance on completing finishing the floor and transmission tunnel. I have a side shift trans and all carpet is in except for the front floor and both tunnel pieces. My under seat carpet is in loose, didn't know if it glues down or snaps. My rough guess at the installation order is:
1. cover (glue) front tunnel with padding and carpet
2. locate where large tunnel goes and screw it in place to frame
3. screw down front tunnel to edges of footwell and frame at each side
4. cut front floor carpet and pad to fit between sills and side of tunnel, glue pad to carpet
5. install snaps to locate carpet
6. fit carpet over large tunnel section and fit snaps to attach
7. is carpet under seats glued or snapped?

Thanks in advance

Tim Davis BN7