[Healeys] [Morris] 1958 Morris Isis w/28K miles for sale - not running - Vernon BC - $2, 500

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 5 08:32:05 MDT 2010

Readers,

Here is a response from a fellow in New Zealand on that Morris Isis for sale that I posted - rarer than I thought.  My friend Peter at Marina Motors does 5-speed conversions on Healeys using Toyota gearboxes that would be a great upgrade - I wonder what disc brakes could be fitted?

Happy Hunting - A nice project for someone more ambitious than I....

Rick