[Healeys] Fwd: conversion 100/6 engine ---> 3000 engine

Paul Leeks Paull at glasgows.co.uk
Thu Oct 8 02:05:20 MDT 2009

When I bought my BN4 10 years ago, it also came with a 3ltr engine and a
gallery head.
The consensus at the time was that it was from an old saloon (Westminster I
think?) and that it would be fine but I should replace the head with the
six-port version (although I've never got around to it ...)

Cheers
Paul Leeks

>My 100-6 came with a 3000 engine. I have since added disk wheels/disk brakes
so I call it a BT7. but not really sure what it is as the ID tag for the car
was in a  box, so it could actually belong to some other car. It is
registered as  BN4....