[Healeys] SOS '09 the Erection broadcast this weekend

Wm. Severin Thompson wmseverin at charter.net
Thu Oct 8 04:49:05 MDT 2009

SOS the Erection will take place this Saturday and Sunday in Princeton, WI.
Among many other things, we'll be erecting a MaxJax lift in the shop.

The event will be broadcast via Yahoo Messenger in real time, with the
ability for the viewing audience to watch via webcam speak to us in real
time.

Do view the broadcast, add "floundervision" to your contact list on Yahoo
Messenger. You'll be invited to a conference Sat & Sun.

If you'd like to attend in person, please contact me offline for directions.

WST