[Healeys] Healeys at Mecum

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 20:44:52 MDT 2009

Well, there are a lot of people (ours friends) out there who make a
living restoring and servicing our cars.

How long are they going to stay in business when it cost 2-3 times
what a car is selling for to restore it. Are people going to buy parts
to keep their cars up when the values just keeps dropping? What
happens to our parts suppliers then. Do we end up with just cheaper
parts?

I hope it is a temporary situation, this year, because it could affect
us all long term.

Randy

Randy Hicks
'56 100M