[Healeys] Healeys at Mecum

Ron Davies rdavies1 at cox.net
Sat Oct 3 20:13:48 MDT 2009

Yes, but to be honest, does it really matter what they are selling for this
year?
Most of us bought, restored and/or refurbished our cars and are now
caretakers that didn't do it to make any money from it.  Just as one should
buy and enjoy their home without considering it an "investment", most of us
are just "invested" in the fun they bring us when we drive them.
Just MHO. I'm sure you feel the same.
Ron O. Davies
67 BJ8
Laguna Hills, CA
80degrees and CAVU today for my car show!
I think there has been somewhat of a delayed reaction to the economy in the
collector car world, prices were holding up pretty well still last winter,
but as more people are selling cars and presumably less money to buy them I
think prices in general have been dropping fairly significantly the last few

months.

No scientific research, just too much time spent on e-bay, collector car
magazines, the list, etc.

Greg Lemon