[Healeys] Trailering/AAA Flatbed Danger

Tom ah3000me at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:59:43 MST 2009

During the first year I owned my Healey, I had 4 break-downs.   The
first was about a mile from a shop that repaired classic cars, so I
walked back to their shop and called someone that they recommended.
They came with boards to keep it from dragging and nylon straps to
hold it down.

They were a AAA tow company, so they accepted my AAA card to pay for
the tow.     I called them directly for every tow after, showed them
my AAA card and let them bill AAA.    So if you have someone you like
and they're a AAA tow company, just call them directly.

- Tom