[Healeys] 100 Engine rebuild

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 18:22:41 MST 2009

Tadek,

The best bet for your BN2 is to use a BJ8 Flywheel which is much lighter
than stock, plus no messing around with lightening.  Doing this will also
allow you to use the better diaphragm clutch from the same.

I would do this with my BN1 but the three speed bell housing will foul on
the BJ8 setup.

Cheers,

Curt