[Healeys] 100 Engine rebuild

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Nov 4 16:55:15 MST 2009

Tedeuz, looks like you have the rear seal kit and the flew replacement oil
line at the pump, two good mods, looks as though the block has been decked
to insure a good seal for the head gasket, looks like a higher compression
piston, good as well, has the head been checked for cracks?  it often
cracks.

Did you think about lightening the flywheel the motor was used in a truck a
the flywheel is a real boat anchor at 40 plus pounds, I had my local machine
shop take quite a bit off, maybe 12 pounds or so, didn't cost much.

Looks good, looks like you are doing the right things good luck,

Greg Lemon