[Healeys] 100 Engine rebuild

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 14:18:15 MST 2009

Tadeuz--

I don't see anything that is NOT "correct" but sure see a lot of nice
looking stuff!  The engine looks great.

I have some questions:

1.  What are you using for a front damper?
2.  What are you using for a flex line between the oil pump pick up  and
the block?
3.  What are you usiing for an oil pump --source?
4.   Do you have any thoughts on proper clearance specs in  the oil pump?
5.   Nice pistons--whose are those and do you have any guess on
compression ratio?

Best--Michael Oritt