[Healeys] Removing BJ8 speedometer

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:22:15 MST 2009

Doug -

On the speedo, the wires on the back (1 red + white and 1 green +
something or other) simply pull out the back with the bulb holders.
The red and white wire should just pop out the back, the green wired
bulb holder sometimes gets stuck- don't pull too hard you might break
the bakelight fitting on the back of the speedo.

Alan