[Healeys] Removing BJ8 speedometer

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Mar 16 17:26:42 MST 2009

These are the backlight and hi/lo beam indicator.   They are bulbs in
sockets--just get a grip on each SOCKET and pull, gently but
authoritatively (rock a little side-to-side if necessary).  DON'T pull
on the wires.

Reassembly is the reverse of removal ;)

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything
that counts can be counted." -- Albert Einstein