[Healeys] tires

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:48:44 MST 2009

Terry -

Almost all radials are tubeless with ribs.  I have run tubes in these types
of tires for years without problems, provided the tubes aren't cheap ones.

The best thing is to get the reinforced tubes that Michelin makes, those
tubes are specifically made to work in ribbed tubless tires.  Longstone
tyres in the UK sells them, but I'm sure someone locally like Coker will
sell them too.

Best Regards,

Alan

'52 A90