[Healeys] Upholstery and install cost

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:40:50 MST 2009

I used Moss. May be hard but alot better than what was there. Some drill 1
inch holes in the bottom.

Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:39:05 +0000From: tomleavy at comcast.netTo:
tahoehealey at hotmail.com; Healeys at autox.team.netSubject: Re: [Healeys]
Upholstery and install cost

Thanks for the reply, Rich-

Whose foam did you use? I've heard positives about the Nock's base foam.

Tom----- Original Message -----From: "Richard Kahn"
<tahoehealey at hotmail.com>To: tomleavy at comcast.net, "healey nut"
<healey.nut at gmail.com>, healeys at autox.team.netSent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009
12:58:31 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada EasternSubject: RE: [Healeys] Upholstery and
install costI actually found the seat back to be harder than the bottom using
the proper foam kit and the Moss tape for instruction. Use good quality spray
adhesive form an yardage/upholstery shop and no problems. Use plastic bags
from the dry cleaners to help slide foam in. Put darts in seams to allow for
smooth pipping at curves.Rich Kahn64 BJ8