[Healeys] Upholstery and install cost

Bob Yule autofarm at cyg.net
Tue Jan 20 11:55:19 MST 2009

     For many years now the seat foams have been far too hard and this has
required them to be shaved and/or drilled.  We now stock softer foams which
are much more as original and require no major modification.  We also handle
a wide range of upholstery & interior trim from our UK sources.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net