[Healeys] aleys] Upholstery and install cost

tomleavy at comcast.net tomleavy at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 20:49:47 MST 2009

Hi Ed-

Thanks for the reply.

I have visited your site many times- thanks for providing such a great
resource. I live in central NJ. My question about quality is probably a
subjective one. I am hoping that folks on the list will share their positive
experience with several suppliers ( other than the usual suspects).

Gotta get it done- going to Conclave! Tom