[Healeys] Not (directly) Healey-related

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 17:35:14 MST 2009

Bob,
Check out http://www.colorplus.com/.  They have a complete system for
leather care and repair.  They were written up in the Sacred Octagon,
magazine of The New England MG T Register, recently.  Be sure to read
the "About Leather" section which tells you everything you would ever
want to know.http://www.colorplus.com/aboutLeather.html#aboutLeather
Charlie Baldwin

Bob Spidell wrote:
> My Mustang's leather seats are starting to show a little
> age--spider-webby stuff--and I was wondering if the List has
> recommendations for a good leather treatment/preservative. I don't
> want oily seats, and I'm a bit leery of silicone products, but would
> like to slow the aging of the leather. Of course, any good product
> recommendations could also benefit the lucky few with leather in their
> Healeys.
>
> As always, all replies appreciated.
>

> Bob

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of mgcharlie.vcf]