[Healeys] Not (directly) Healey-related

Peter Linn greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jan 4 19:26:31 MST 2009

G'day Bob

I've just used Leatherique products on a pair of MX5 (Miata) seats I bought
second hand for my BN1 project car. If you need to do more than just feed
the leather (clean/restore/fill cracks/recolour) this stuff is pretty good.
I sent their Oz agent a scrap of material to colour match & they got it
pretty right (I recoloured rh bolster and cushion on seat shown)

http://www.leatherique.com/

Before/after photos attached

Cheers

Peter Linn