[Healeys] travelling assistance in France

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Tue Dec 1 13:33:10 MST 2009

Better than what/who??  Do I read "American" in this?

REgards
Tom

---- Rich C <richchrysler at quickclic.net> wrote:

Robert,

Make sure your son wears something that shows people he's Canadian; a maple
leaf emblem on his collar, a Canadian flag pin, anything like that. It will
make a huge difference in how much better he's treated throughout Europe and
especially in France.

Rich Chrysler