[Healeys] hubs .. splines - autotightening

jerry adams cjerryadams at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 07:47:09 MDT 2009

Bob,

Almost all are recycled.  Several of the manufacuring firms I have worked for
have had the hammer molds, melting pots and an area well ventelated to do the
molding.  You should be able to find a local firm or machine shop to remold
yor lead hammer.  Molds should be available although I haven't looked for one
in many years.  However due to the environmental concerns most people have
just gone to the plastic dead blow hammers.  Little do they know that the shot
inside the hammers is lead and just throw them away.

Jerry
BN2