[Healeys] hubs .. splines - autotightening

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 06:58:11 MDT 2009

I get several years out of mine, but just throw them away when they get flattened.

I've wondered if it wouldn't be possible to 'recycle' them; i.e. melt the lead
and remold it (some of the lead chips off, but you'd still have a 3.95 lb
hammer).  Anyone do this?  Where'd you get a mold?

The handle should last forever.

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net