[Healeys] Donald Healey Mini

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Fri Aug 7 08:16:42 MDT 2009

Most Austin-Healeys were built by BMC and the factory was in
Longbridge/Abingdon. DMH only had some special rights to modify some with
works guarantee. I mean the 100Ms.  And place suggestions for further
development of the Austin-Healey models. And DMH at times has got the rights
from BMC to prepare the works Rally and Race cars for them.
So DMH in Warwick was just a modifier and "Consultant" for BMC and the
Austin-Healey cars left BMC factory.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----