[Healeys] Little Aussie bleeder!

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed Apr 29 06:33:45 MDT 2009

> So now the car stops, but I'm not satisfied that it's right, as the pedal
> is
> lower than it was before all this started. I'm not sure I'll risk a 250 km
> round trip at the weekend to a classic car/aircraft meet (including a
> mountain
> range climb/descent)!
>
> Cheers
>
> Peter Linn
> Brisbane Oz

Being that the car is a Hundred, I'd suggest that you now take up the
correct free play adjustment in the master cylinder pedal shaft which will
bring your pedal travel up. There's a fine line between having it adjusted
up correctly and having it too far up which, once the braking system warms
up, can cause the brakes to expand slightly and drag. You may now have
better braking than you've had for a long time with all the air removed and
things working as they should.

Rich Chrysler