[Healeys] Petronics

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 01:31:59 MDT 2009

James -

Sounds like you fried your rotor.  Try replacing your rotor.

The only time Pertronix goes bad is if the cam magnet assembly
delaminates, or if it is wired up backwards.

Because of the stronger spark from the Pertronix, apparently some of
the rotors with metal rivets in them will fail after minimal use.

Find a used rotor that you know that works and try it.  I bet your car
fires right up again.

Alan