[Healeys] Spray Gun recommendations

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 17 22:19:41 MDT 2009

I just got this back from my son who is in the automobile paint supply
business:

The gun mentioned is what is classified as a Reduced Pressure Gun and if the
Air Quality District that one resides in allows the use of such gun, this
would be my first choice, second would be an HVLP gun

Base your gun choice on your CFM supply of the compressor

Next choice would concern fluid nozzle and needle combination....

Make sure it matches up with the product you are going to spray

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031