[Healeys] Hardtop Fasteners

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 13 19:04:16 MDT 2009

Just for my edification, did anyone other than Ed have a problem with this
post in finding the web site? If so, I apologize for not using "tinyURL". I
could, of course have just referred everyone to the proper page on my web
site but Ed hates that site also and is usually free with his criticism of
it. Perhaps, I  should just end my site. I get criticized by him for not
using tiny url and criticized for the construction of my site.

What should I do?

If I sound pissed, then you read this correctly.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com