[Healeys] Hardtop Fasteners

WBagby45 wbagby45 at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 19:18:29 MDT 2009

John,

Your site helps me a lot and is appreciated!  Sometimes incessant complaints should be ignored!

Wright

In a message dated 04/13/09 21:05:23 Eastern Daylight Time, ahbn6 at verizon.net writes:
Just for my edification, did anyone other than Ed have a problem with this
post in finding the web site? If so, I apologize for not using "tinyURL". I
could, of course have just referred everyone to the proper page on my web
site but Ed hates that site also and is usually free with his criticism of
it. Perhaps, I  should just end my site. I get criticized by him for not
using tiny url and criticized for the construction of my site.

What should I do?

If I sound pissed, then you read this correctly.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com