[Healeys] Conversion to LHD

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Fri Mar 14 07:19:44 MST 2008

Hello again, Healeyphiles -

Does anyone out there have any information/details about conversion of a BJ8 from right-hand to left-hand drive?
Most conversions go in the other direction, of course.  I only have a record of one car in the registry that was converted from RHD to LHD.  It started out LHD, then went to England and got converted to RHD, then to Belgium and back to LHD, but I'm unable to reach the owner via e-mail to get his knowledge.
I know of two cars in the USA at the moment that need to go from RHD to LHD.

Thanks for any help!

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry