[Healeys] Conversion to LHD

Alan alanb at nfahc.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 08:41:29 MST 2008

Hey Steve.
Anything I can help with? I took my LHD BJ8 to RHD (as you probably know -
it's in your register).  I have some LHD bits available that you are welcome
to as well - for example the wooden dash panels and chrome edge strips, also
the steering idler.  The box is going spare too. There isn't any call for
them over here - but it's a bit heavy/bulky to ship.

I wrote a brief summary of the job here:
http://www.nfahc.co.uk/AnP/AnP4.htm
Which will act as a checklist of the things to be considered.  Anything else
you need expanding on just ask.....

Cheers.
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
        http://www.healey-weekend.com