[Healeys] Conclave Pictures

Eric Wilkins (Rick) e-wilkins at cox.net
Sun Jul 6 12:13:24 MDT 2008

Hello all,

I have been too busy to do any club activities, or even fix/drive my
old Healey, but I ran down to the big show Tuesday during my lunch
break and took a few pics as I took in the huge scene.

Thanks to all involved for putting on what had to be an incredible
event.

Enjoy,
Wilko
San Diego

There were many very nice cars there and my favorite was probably John
Close's car in the parking lot:
http://ewilkins.com/wilko/conclave08/ah_close_full.jpg
http://ewilkins.com/wilko/conclave08/ah_close.jpg

This car and owner were awesome encouraging visitors to sit in the car
(beautiful 100 with Kirk Kvam inspired paint scheme)
http://ewilkins.com/wilko/conclave08/ah_imagine.jpg

Acouple of engines. A 100 being concours judged, and a 100-S on the
sidewalk:
http://ewilkins.com/wilko/conclave08/ah_m_engine.jpg
http://ewilkins.com/wilko/conclave08/ah_s_engine.jpg

Diamond in the rough: