[Healeys] Re - Late BN2 door-to-scuttle seal

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 6 01:03:17 MDT 2008

Thanks to all who responded. I now have a bracket set on its way.
The list
came up trumps yet again!!
Mike
Message: 8
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 00:34:21
-0700 (PDT)
From: mike brooks <hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [Healeys]B
Late BN2 door-to-scuttle seal
To: Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net>

Well, after several weeks I have the seals but no bracket
sets. I ordered from
SC Parts in the UK, but due to some hiccup in theirB
stock controlB system,
the brackets have not showed up, and now they are
showing zero stock. If
anyone has a bracket set in stock, or an individual has
a spare set they are
willing to sell, could you contact me off list? It would
be for UK delivery.
Actually I only need the flat strip shaped brackets - the
other ones (which
are shaped like a rectangular U and fit next to the top door
hinge) are still
original on the car and are in good condition.
Many thanks
Mike Brooks